Wondering what axe and hatchet throwing is, exactly? Here’s a quick rundown:
CompetitiveThe sport of throwing axes is believed to be an old tradition from Canada. The modern-day version of these contests maintains many of the same traditions and appeals.
FunAxe throwing is all the rage right now, and it’s fun for everyone — men, women, young, and old. It’s the perfect team building activity!
- Axe throwing is an individual sport; you play against the other members of your group.
- The safety briefing and throwing instruction/practice are led by our Monitor Coaches at the start of your session. This is included in the time but takes less than 5 minutes.
- We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen time to pay and go through waivers.
- Unrestrictive clothing is also recommended.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate groups that exceed the maximum number of participants in your reservation. If your group size changes, please give us a call and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- If you have less than the minimum participants for the group size that you reserve, you will still be charged for the reserved group size.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes, be 10 years or older and bring valid Photo ID.
- Please confirm your headcount before booking a reservation.
- Cancellations or rescheduling are non-refundable within 72 hours before your selected time.
- Actions taken by participants are non-refundable, including but not limited to intoxication, tardiness, infringement on game/safety rules, etc.
Why Brass City Raceway?
- Fast Italian Electric Go karts
- Axe Throwing
- Batting Cage
- Group Events
- Birthday Parties
- Arcade Games